Quality Control Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of professionals. The qualified candidate will be active in ensuring our vendors meet quality standards and work closely with sales and engineering to clarify and communicate specifications. We are seeking someone familiar with Quality and Inspection Procedures, who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, this position requires:
- Working understanding of production blueprints, quality specifications and plans.
- Ability to perform visual and dimensional inspection for incoming product. inventory per blueprints and written specifications.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment, select the correct equipment, and assess equipment accuracy; including an understanding of basic calibration.
- Ability to work independently and follow procedures and processes.
- Effective communication skills, oral and written, to address and notify appropriate parties of any issues of nonconformity. Ability to complete appropriate documentation as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors to resolve issues.
- Proficiency in G, D&T / Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Organizational skills and a detail orientation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- ISO 9001: 2008 a plus.
- Experience with state-of-the-art QC measuring systems a plus.
We offer stability and growth potential for a team player looking to join a great group of people in a busy environment. This is a full-time salary position. We offer 401k Plan, Profit Share Plan, holiday and vacation pay, health benefits, and life insurance.
Qualified applicants please email resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com or send to:
Attn: Human Resources
112 Parker Court
Chardon, OH 44024-1112.
GBSA supplies quality seals, rings, and machined components for thousands of applications in industries including Agriculture, Appliances, Food, Material Handling, and Medical.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.