GBSA, Inc. is a Chardon based distributor of fluid sealing products and manufacturing components. We are looking for an energetic person for our shipping / warehouse department. This is a full-time, 8-5 hourly position, $12-15 per hour based on experience. Preplacement drug test and valid Driver’s License are required.
- Required: previous shipping experience including freight carrier scheduling.
- Tow motor experience a plus.
- Benefits available after 90 days: medical, dental, vision, group life, 401k
- Please email resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Team Member of GBSA Inc. Shipping Department, it is the shipping clerk’s responsibility to follow all packaging instructions and procedures of this department. This is to ensure that all products we manufacture for our customers are packaged, labeled, and shipped according to our Customers expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow procedures
2. Work-order system
3. PI Instruction Bindery – Following instructions
4. Packaging of Customers products
5. Computer – Part Labels
6. Computer shipping and transportation of Customer products
7. Parts scale counting
8. Cleanliness of Workstations and the department
9. Miscellaneous duties
10. Required to lift boxes 50 lbs. and under